Sunday, May 8, 2011

I LOVE U

      I never woke up early on Sunday but, today, I stranded up suddenly because today is Mother’s Day. I didn’t buy the gift because I want to buy hand massage machine, but all of store didn’t have the machine or the machine was sold out. I was under a lot of stress buy the gift. Of course, I do not have to buy the gift but, I want to buy the gift for my wonderful host mom. She is my America mom who is I have two mom my real mom and my beautiful American mom. She has been a friend and the mom I have ever known.

                                            Here she is                                                            


    
     We played a game and we had made a BBQ. We were talked to each other. All of family came to the home. I love my family. Of course, today is mother’s day also, family day.

    

     Today, I made new memories. I think that making precious memories is important because they remain with you a long time.

                                                       Happy Mother's Day 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment