Saturday, May 14, 2011

13 Friday

Today! Friday 13
 Do you know what happened to me? Let me explain to you (readers).
When I finished my school, host mom picked me up. We went to shopping.
I was looking around shopping mall. We were try hat also put some make up on it.
We were something put on funny stuff in face. We were took a picture. So for …going well.
Until that time! I was great time (afternoon ummm …6pm) .  Boom!!! it was starting! Worst thing!!!!!

I arrived at home. I turned on my wonderful red a computer, but suddenly! It was not turned it on. I tried to calm down.  First, I turned off the computer and then I tried turning it on again. I was waiting waiting waiting…. It was not working.   I took a battery and then turned it on, but it was same. I could not open it!  GOSH!!!!
                        

I CAN NOT BELIEVE!
I had all important information in my computer.  All of my picture, drawing stuff and homework.
Still I cannot open it. What should I do? I do not know…
How can upload my writing? I just use my host dad a computer.
However, I really need the fix my computer. Can you help me?!
By the way
Today is really 13 Friday to me.

1 comment:

  1. So pity! I thinks that it might be a good idea to copy the important material in your hard disk first. By the way, we have to write a comment instead of a post this weekend. May you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete