Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pray!!!

   I took a TOFEL test this Friday. It was really difficult for me. I was too nervous during the test. I could not concentrate it.
First, listing part, time is too fast. I cannot think about the answer. Just do it do it. If I consider about the answer just few seconds, immediately another Q was stared.
Second part is Grammar section. I hate it. Grammar part was everything corrects answer or wrong answer for me. I could not find correct answer. I do not know. What should I do?  Grammar section is 25 minutes. I have to figure out during the 25minute for fourth Q. GEE...!
Last part is Reading. I could not finish the all of Q because time is too short for me. I was just marking the number. Reading topic was difficult than before the test. Topic was Science and American's culture and some method. I do not remember exactly.
By the way, I have to pass the TOFEL test. Now, I pray for pass the test.  Everybody! Can you pray for me? I do not care about Christian, Buda, and Allah
Please pass the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment