Saturday, April 23, 2011

I live in Riverside with my host mom( Dee) and daddy(Rich) and my room-mate(Park). Also, my friend, Pixie she is the cutest in the world Chihuahua. She has a white long hair and she has long tail. She’s just 2 pound which means tiny tiny small a doggy. When I first met her, she was not friendly for me. Most doggies, they are so friendly. They don’t care. First met the people or not. When people give to food, they are right away come to the people, but Pixie was not.  She is more like a cat. Moreover, she doesn’t like kids and loudly person. If someone visits my house, she’s always behind the curtain or under the bed. She’s afraid a stranger because I think, she’s so small. Also, she has many talents. First, she can play the piano. Can not believe what I am saying? If you want to see, Visit my house!


My name is Pixie
                                              
Second, she can jump the hula hoop and she can dance, acting like market, she has many talents. Do you wondering? Next time will be continue…. ^-----^

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing! My host mom's dog named Pixie, too! I mean the host mom whom I lived with when I was in Irvine. That Pixie is French Bishon, and she looks different with YOUR Pixie, but she is also cute! Comparing to your pixie, she loves playing with people. She never afraid of me at the first sight! Your post reminds me a lot of missing things. I want to see my Pixie again! Anyway, I expect to your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete