Tuesday, June 14, 2011

UNFORGETTABLE

UNFORGETTABLE IN MY LIFE
         When I was seventeen years old, I had a funny experience. I went shopping with my friends Park and Kim. Park said “ I am very bored. Let ;s play a game.” She suggested playing “Rambo game” Rambo game is acting and making a sound like the movie “Rambo” we chose a Rambo with the rock scissor paper. I was the loser, so I acted like Rambo in the subway. I folded my three fingers, middle, ring, and pinky like a gun shape. Then I moved to middle of the subway and made a sound like the Rambo. “Doo Doo Doo Doo~”. Gun sounds. Everybody stared at me and laughed. I was really embarrassed, so I ran to the nest carriage of the subway. This was the funniest and unforgettable experience in my life. Though it was embarrassing, sometimes I was the moment and I want to go back to that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment